I decided to give it a try as well. I am not sure if my submission is past the deadline though.
I had fun playing with words even though I am a fan of 10 words story.
Prompt for Week #56 (Sep 19, 2020 – Sep 25, 2020) – WATER
Here are my try outs.
1.Spirit exited with the last waterdrops.
2. Scorching summer turned water to desert
2. My waters flows to you, Ocean
3. Sun bound the water in clouds
4. Abducted water came home as rain
5.Water shrank and shuddered into ice
6.Water sent down her unique snowflakes
7 I am pebble, polished by water
8. Grief drowned her like flood water